CERRITOS COLLEGE STUDENT ID CARD INSTRUCTIONS
Student identification (ID) cards are available for currently enrolled students by email or in-person. To request your Cerritos College student ID card please follow the instructions below:
- Submit a current photo of yourself to studentID@cerritos.edu using your Cerritos College
student e-mail. Include your name and student ID in the e-mail.
There are specific requirements for the photo you submit. Please follow these requirements:
- Color picture with a contrasting background.
- There should be a small space between your head and the top of the image.
- The photo should include your head and part of shoulders.
- You must be looking straight at the camera (no side profiles).
- No hats. Do not wear head covering that obscures the hair or hairline unless worn daily for a religious purpose. Your full face must be visible and the head covering must not cast any shadows on your face.
- No sunglasses. No red eye or flash reflection on glasses or contact lenses.
- The photo should represent your current look.
- The max image size is 1280x960.
- Please include a copy of a government issued ID in your e-mail.
Examples of accepted forms of ID include:
- Passport (USA or International)
- State-issued driver’s license (USA Only)
- State issued identification card (Non-driver, USA Only)
- US military ID
- Employment Authorization Card (e.g. DACA)
- California High School ID
- Confirm your mailing address in MyCerritos, this is where your student ID will be
- You will be notified via email once your photo is accepted or rejected.
- The Cerritos College ID Center reserves the right to reject any photo that does not meet these requirements.
- Photo submissions are manually reviewed and may take up to 7-10 business days to be processed.
The ASCC sticker (Cerritos College Student Activities Fee) is $10 per Fall/Spring semester; $4 for Summer semester for Cerritos College students. This fee is automatically charged and payable at enrollment.
For New Students, you will keep the physical card FOREVER. To update the student ID Card, a new semester sticker will replace the old semester sticker, once the fee is paid. The sticker shows the current semester, and can be used as a quick way to verify current enrollment.
The Cerritos College ID Center is located in the Administration building. Because the office is closed at this time due to COVID-19 please use the following process:
- Send us an email to studentID@cerritos.edu .
- A $10 replacement ID fee will be assigned to your account.
- We will mail the sticker to your mailing address in MyCerritos after payment is verified.
The Cerritos College ID Center is located in the Administration building. Because the office is closed at this time due to COVID-19, please complete the ASCC Sticker Request Form, and we will mail your ASCC Sticker to the address given.
$10 per Fall/Spring semester; $4 for Summer semester for Cerritos College students. This fee is automatically charged and payable at enrollment.
The Student Activities fee is your membership in the Associated Students of Cerritos College, and supports a wide variety of campus programs and services, such as:Student clubs & organization activities
- Student Activities and ASCC events
- Extended library hours and tutoring services during finals weeks
- Student service department events, such as EOPS/CARE/LINC, International Students, Umoja, and others
- Academic department activities, such as the Forensics Team, Fine Arts (theater, art gallery, music program, etc.), pinning ceremonies for the Health Occupations Division, and others.
- Athletic team supplies and travel costs
- Commencement Ceremony (graduation) · For a full list of activities the fee supports, please view the current ASCC Budget.
Students participating in ASCC events, activities, student government (activities and elections), and student organizations are required to have current paid status of the Student Activities fee in order to participate in activities. For information on submitting a Student Activities Fee Waiver, please see this website for the form and process.
Those who waive the fee are not eligible to receive benefits associated with activities the fee supports.
Student identification (ID) cards are available for currently enrolled students by email or in-person and available for walk-ins.