HOW TO PAY FEES, FINANCIAL OBLIGATIONS, AND ADDITIONAL FEE INFORMATION
Students are required to pay all fees at the time of enrollment. The amount due will appear on your MyCerritos student account, please review all fees after enrolling.
Financial Aid Assistance - The California College Promise Grant (CCPG) and Dream Act fee waivers, only waive the student’s unit course enrollment fees ($46 per unit). All other fees not covered by a waiver, such as student health fee, student activity fee, student representation fee (SRF), and applicable lab/material fees, are due at the time of enrollment.
How to Pay your Fees
You may pay your fees online, in person, or by mail.
- To pay your fees online please login to MyCerritos and access your Student Center. For instructions, please view our payment guide. Payments will be applied to the oldest debt first.
- To pay your fees in person, please visit our office during business hours. Identification will be required to receive an official program. Current office hours are available on the Admissions and Records home page. Cash and credit cards will be accepted. If you are paying in-person with a credit card the owner of the credit card must be present. Personal checks are not accepted.
- To pay fees by mail, money orders or cashier checks can be sent to:
Attn: Student Fees
11110 Alondra Blvd.
Norwalk, CA 90650
Receipts will be mailed to the student’s address on file. Student ID numbers should be included. Personal checks are not accepted and will be returned.
Failure to Pay fees
Failure to pay college financial obligations will result in a hold on your student account. Consequences of a hold are withholding of diplomas, and/or block of registration privileges.
- All mandatory fees should be paid at the time of enrollment. Fees not paid, by the beginning of the semester, will result in a delinquent debt to the institution and a restrictive hold to your student account (future enrollment transactions). If you drop a class and have not paid the fees, you are still responsible for the debt on your account.
- It is the responsibility of the student to drop classes by the published refund deadline dates. Mandatory fees for classes dropped after deadlines will remain on the student’s account - if not paid, and are subject to a restrictive hold being placed on student records. Add/drop dates can be found on the Admissions and Records page under College Catalog/Class Schedule.
- The item or items being withheld shall be released when the student pays the financial obligation. (Education Code Section 72237)
additional fee information
OTHER TYPES OF COSTS/FEES
Students are expected to furnish all textbooks, supplies, and uniforms as needed for instruction. The materials may be purchased through the student bookstore which is operated by the Associated Students. In kinesiology & laboratory courses, students are charged the actual cost of items, lost or broken. Fines are assessed in the library for lost or overdue books.
HOW TO REMOVE FEE HOLDS
Holds related to tuition can be removed by paying the full balance due. Follow the payment instructions above. For online payments, fee holds will be removed within 30 minutes of payment. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org should additional assistance be required.
Add/drop deadlines for the current semester can be found on the Admissions and Records page under College Catalog/Class Schedule.
THIRD PARTY BILLING
Financial aid assistance is available through the Financial Aid office. If needed, a payment plan on a case-by-case basis through Admissions & Records will be reviewed. Inquiries can be sent to email@example.com.