How to Check for your Disbursement
Follow these steps to check for your financial aid disbursement:
1. Log-on to your MyCerritos account
2. Click on "Student Center"
3. View your Financial Aid Award.
- Under the Finances section on your Student Center, click on "View Financial Aid" to view your awards and select the aid year you wish to view.
Note: You must receive a Financial Aid Award before you can receive a financial aid disbursement. If you do not have a Financial Aid Award follow the 4 Steps to Cash to apply.
4. Check to see if you are meeting our SAP Policy.
In order to receive a financial aid disbursement you must be meet our Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Standards.
- You can view your current status via Message Center on your Student Center.
5. View your Account Activity to see if your disbursement is on its way.
- Click on the drop down list and select "Account Activity" to view if your refund has been processed.
Get your refund money! Select your refund preference with BankMobile. For more information about BankMobile, visit www.bankmobiledisbursements.com/refundchoices.
Don’t have your Personal Code?
Visit www.refundselection.com and click on “Need a Code?” to request one.