Welcome to Cerritos College!
We are excited to welcome you to our academic team. We have put together a page of helpful resources and information to help you navigate through Cerritos College. Our goal is to provide you with the tools and support you need to promote academic excellence.
Cerritos College Welcome Gallery
- Student Health Services
- Judicial Affairs Services
- Campus Police Services
- Library Services
- Center for Teaching Excellence
- SAS (Formally known as Disabled Student Programs & Services)
We would like to personally invite you to join us for our Adjunct Orientation.
Don't have time to attend the orientation listed above?! Check out the online orientation provided by the Office of Human Resources:
Human Resources Online Orientation
Please note: To access the online orientation, you must have a Cerritos College User Account.
Online Campus Services
Canvas is Cerritos College's Learning Management System (LMS).
- For technical support, please email TNFacultyHelp@cerritos.edu
- For one-on-one training, please contact Monique Valencia at email@example.com.
- For student support, please email TNStudentHelp@cerritos.edu
In addition, each academic department on campus will have a “Canvas Mentor” who can help instructors with discipline-specific questions about teaching online.
"Remote Teaching Guides" are faculty who will facilitate professional-development opportunities related to remote teaching and hold scheduled "office hours" during which they will consult one-on-one with faculty who have questions about remote teaching. To schedule a consultation with a Remote Teaching Guide, email Kristen Towhid at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The IT department if offering "drop-in" support during the summer for the faculty and staff of Cerritos College. The times and Zoom links are listed below. These support hours are limited to Cerritos campus resources only. We do not provide support for personal hardware or software.
Mon - Fri
|Tue & Wed
3 PM - 4 PM
- Lorraine Gersitz - Reference & Library Instruction Coordinator
Scheduling synchronous and asynchronous Zoom sessions, tutorials, and embedded librarians
- Mónica M. López - Collection Development & Acquisitions Coordinator
E-books and streaming films
- Stephanie Rosenblatt - Periodicals & Online Resources Coordinator
Subscriptions to online databases and periodicals
- Paula Pereira - Circulation & Reserves Coordinator
Textbook and check outs; Student records
Media Services provides support for captioning or streaming film. To submit a request, please complete the Media and Event Production Request form.
For further questions about your request please email our Media team.