Open Educational Resources
Welcome to Open Educational Resources (OER)
What is OERs? "OER are teaching, learning and research resources that reside in the public domain or have been released under an intellectual property license that permits their free use or re-purposing by others. Open educational resources include full courses, course materials, modules, textbooks, streaming videos, tests, software, and any other tools, materials or techniques used to support access to knowledge."
- The William and Flora Hewlett Foundation
For more information on OERs, please visit the sites below:
- Open Educational Resources Initiative (OERI) - Canvas Space
- OERI Weekly Webinars, Thursdays, 1pm - 2pm
- Cerritos College's Open Educational Resources
- Cerritos College's Library
- Accessible OERs
- Community College Consortium for Open Educational Resources (CCCOER)
CCCOER is a growing consortium of community and technical colleges committed to expanding access to education and increasing student success through the adoption of open educational policy, practices, and resources. Our activities support this dynamic community with information, resources, news, projects and building connections. For more information, please visit their website at: CCCOER.