- Canvas Jump Start
- Canvas Instructor Guides
- Canvas Studio Guides
- eLumen - Adding eLumen to an Assignment in Canvas
- How to import course materials from one course to another
- How to upload a video to Canvas
- Getting Started with Proctorio
- Playposit - How to Guides
- Pronto - Quick Start Checklist
- Rapid Rollout of LockDown Browser & Respondus Monitor for Instructors
- What is Canvas Commons
For more information, please visit the Canvas webpage.
- Video: What is a Flipped Classroom?
- Video: Flipping your Classroom: What is a Flipped Classroom
- Video: Flipping your Class: Roles and Expectations
- Video: Flipping your Class: Out-of-class Structures
- Video: Flipping your Class: In-class Structures
- Video: Flipping your Class: Begin with the End in Mind
Why Turnitin! Check out this video on Cerritos College and Turnitin.com.
How to Add Turnitin to Canvas
- Login to Canvas and select your course.
- In the course navigation, click Assignments.
- Create a New Assignment.
- Under Submission Type, click External Tool.
- Click Find. A popup box will appear. Scroll down to choose Turnitin LTI. Then, click Select.
- Finish adding your settings, then click Save & Publish.
To request for a Turnitin account, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Download a Roster from Rosters+ into Excel (Windows 8)
- Rosters+ Excel Templates
- Rosters+ New Features