- What is Accessibility
- Universal Access: Why is it important at Cerritos College?
- Accessibility Standards Memo from California Community Colleges Chancellor Oakley - June 19, 2018
- California Community Colleges Chancellor's Office Accessibility Standard
- California Community Colleges Chancellor's Office - Faculty FAQs
- Learn How to Make your Content Accessible in Canvas
- Session 1: April 3rd | 9:00 am to 10:30 pm
- Session 2: April 10th | 9:00 am to 10:30 pm
- Session 3: April 17th | 9:00 am to 10:30 pm
The presenter is available until 12:00 pm to answer questions.
For more professional development opportunities, please visit the CTX Calendar. If disability accommodations (e.g. communications access, alternate formats) are needed to participate fully in this event, please submit your request to AccommodationsRequest@Cerritos.edu within seven school days in advance of the event.
Media Services - Video Captioning:
Cerritos College Media Services offers video captioning to all faculty and staff. If you need a video captioned, please follow these steps: plan ahead, review the Media Services Check List, and submit a Request. For more information, please feel free to contact Media Services at (562) 860-2451 ext. 2443.
- @ONE Accessibility - Free, Self-Paced Course!
- Canvas In A Nutshell
- Public Course Design Accessibility Criteria
- It identifies a number of practices a faculty member could do in Canvas to address accessibility.
- Instructional, Student Services, and Shared College Resource Information
NCAM is excited to announce the publication of our new Item Writer Guidelines for Greater Accessibility, a comprehensive and unique resource that can be used to train item writers on accessibility basics with examples and instructions.
Visit the Vision Resource Center online and register for a free account. Please note that your PLN account credentials will enable you to access the Vision Resource Center site. For more information, please contact the Center for Teaching Excellence at ext. 2797.