- What is Accessibility
- Universal Access: Why is it important at Cerritos College?
- Accessibility Standards Memo from California Community Colleges Chancellor Oakley - June 19, 2018
- California Community Colleges Chancellor's Office Accessibility Standard
- California Community Colleges Chancellor's Office - Faculty FAQs
Cerritos College Media Services provides video captioning to all faculty and staff. If you need a video captioned, please review Media Services Captioning Requests: A Quick How-To Guide. For more information, please contact Sarah Pirtle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- @ONE Accessibility - Free, Self-Paced Course!
- Canvas In A Nutshell
- Public Course Design Accessibility Criteria
- It identifies a number of practices a faculty member could do in Canvas to address accessibility.
- Instructional, Student Services, and Shared College Resource Information
NCAM is excited to announce the publication of our new Item Writer Guidelines for Greater Accessibility, a comprehensive and unique resource that can be used to train item writers on accessibility basics with examples and instructions.
Visit the Vision Resource Center online and register for a free account. Please note that your PLN account credentials will enable you to access the Vision Resource Center site. For more information, please contact the Center for Teaching Excellence at ext. 2797.