ASCC Student Government
GET INVOLVED AND JOIN STUDENT GOVERNMENT!
- Represent your student body and get compensated
- Represent and be a voice for your fellow students
- Play a vital role in decision making for the campus
- Build a network of student leaders
- Collaborate with faculty, staff and administrators on campus
- Develop Parlimentary Procedure skills
- Gain leadership experience
- Practice public speaking
- Make life-long friends!
Branches You Can Serve In
- Serve as an advisor to the Student Body President
- Create and implement Campus Events
- Conduct Student Outreach
- Oversee the ASCC Budget
- Cabinet positions are appointed by the Student Body President
- Meets every Monday at 2 pm
- ASCC Cabinet Application 2022-2023
- Serve as an advisor to the Chief Justice
- Help Interpret the ASCC Constitution and By-Laws
- Oversee the student body elections
- Associated Justices are appointed by the Student Body President
- Meets every Tuesday at 11 am
- ASCC Court Application 2022-2023
Constitution of the associated students of cerritos college
Can't join student government, but want to make a difference? Join a campus committee today!
If you want to get involved but are unable to join one of the branches above, you might want to consider working with a campus wide committee. The Student Body President appoints students to several on-campus committees that meet throughout the year, at different days and times.
Requirements to be on a committee include:
- A minimum of a 2.00 cumulative GPA.
- Must maintain an enrollment of five (5) or more units of work at Cerritos College during their term in office.
- Must have paid student activities fee.
For more information on student government or the different committees available, contact the current Student Body President Mohaddisa Naqvi at email@example.com .