Student Affairs Staff & Hours of Operation
In an effort to respond to the rapidly evolving situation regarding the COVID-19 crisis, until further notice the Student Activities Office will provide online services only, and the office will be closed.
Please use the ASCC link to access Cabinet, Court, and Senate agendas and online meetings. Staff is still available to assist you, please email the appropriate person listed below.
The Game Room is closed until further notice.
Hours of Operation
STUDENT ACTIVITIES STAFF IS Available TO ASSIST YOU ONLINE:
Monday-Thursday: 8 am to 7 pm
Friday: 8 am to 4 pm
Please email the appropriate person listed below.
Elizabeth Miller, Ed.D., Dean of Student Services, ext. 2476 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support and advising of ASCC Senate.
- Consultation to faculty and staff related to CAIR Team (Crisis Assessment, Intervention,
& Response) efforts.
Amber Dofner, Program Facilitator, Basic Needs, ext. 2473, email@example.com
- Answering general questions about the Falcon Basic Needs office and services.
- Assistance with Falcon Basic Needs processes, including the Emergency Aid Request,
Grocery Voucher Request, Food Bank Distribution, and other services provided by the
- Student consultation on getting involved on campus.
- Support for members, officers, and advisors of student clubs & organizations.
- Support and advising of ASCC Cabinet efforts.
- Questions on using FalconSync.
- Dr. Lavariere is available August-May, during June and July please contact Dr. Miller.
- Assistance with Students and Faculty regarding issues related to the Student Code of Conduct, and/or general or grade grievance procedure.
- General support to students regarding conflict with other students, or with instructors.
- Providing consultation and/or workshops on academic integrity, classroom management, communication, and conflict resolution.
- Questions about student disciplinary holds.
- Support and advising of ASCC Court, including the ASCC Elections Board.
- Questions related to the annual ASCC funding request process.
- Assistance with general questions or concerns when a student is not sure where to go or who to see.
- Scheduling appointments with the Dean of Student Services.
- Assist students with background check verification related to disciplinary record.
- Assistance with scheduling outreach & recruitment activities.
- Answering general questions about the campus and the School Relations department.
- Support for faculty and staff with Spendmap Requisitions, and providing training on using the SpendMap system.
- Consultations on ASCC reimbursements and payment of invoices.
- Consultation and support for ASCC-sponsored student travel.
- Support K-12/organizations in accessing outreach & recruitment services.
- Assisting students with the enrollment process and general information.
- Questions related to the Student Ambassador position.