A bulletin board of rental listings is maintained in the Student Activities Center Complex. These off campus listings include rooms, rooms with board, rentals to share, furnished and unfurnished apartments and houses off campus. Cerritos College does not provide any student housing on campus. Students who would like to obtain information on the different listing must have a current student activities semester sticker.
If you would like more information regarding student housing, please call the Student Activities Office at (562) 860-2451, extension 2458 or 2472
If you are a landlord and would like to post a listing on our campus, please fill out the Housing Board form and contact the Student Activities Office.
It's not a trial! Students and teachers are eligible for Office 365 for Education, which includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and now Microsoft Teams, plus additional classroom tools. All you need to get started is to enter a valid school email address.
Please keep in mind, that this service is offered by Microsoft, and Cerritos College staff are not able to access your account or reset your password.
The Student Activities fee is your membership in the Associated Students of Cerritos College, and supports a wide variety of campus programs and services, such as:
- Cerritos College student ID card
- Student clubs & organization activities
- Student Activities and ASCC events
- Extended library hours and tutoring services during finals weeks
- Student service department events, such as EOPS/CARE/LINC, International Students, Umoja, and others
- Academic department activities, such as the Forensics Team, Fine Arts (theater, art gallery, music program, etc.), pinning ceremonies for the Health Occupations Division, and others
- Athletic team supplies and travel costs
- Commencement Ceremony (graduation)
- Funding for campus safety improvements
For a full list of activities the fee supports, please view the current ASCC Budget.
Students participating in ASCC events, activities, student government (activities and elections), and student organizations are required to have current paid status of the Student Activities fee in order to participate in activities.
For information on submitting a Student Activities Fee Waiver, please see this website for the form and process.
Those who waive the fee are not eligible to receive benefits associated with activities the fee supports.
Revenue from the collection of this fee may be used by the ASCC to support or oppose political measures. The Student Activities Fee can be covered by your Pell Grant. Please contact Financial Aid to have your Student Activities fee covered by your Pell Grant. The student activities fee is subject to a student activities fee waiver.
Your vote is your voice as an American citizen. It is your opportunity to be heard, to hold elected officials accountable for their decisions and to have a say in important issues that affect your community and the nation. On Election Day, every vote matters. Exercise your voice and register to vote and remember to cast your vote this year!
Many students often are not registered to vote, or their information is not up to date – don’t let that be you! Your voice matters!
- Register to vote online
- Find out if you are registered already
- Get more information about voting
- Voting Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Need a mail voter registration form? Visit the Student Activities Office!