ASCC Senate Meetings
Senate meetings are chaired by the Student Body Vice President.
***In an effort to respond to the rapidly evolving situation regarding the COVID-19
crisis, until further notice all Student Government meetings will be held online to
reduce the potential for community transmission rates of the virus.
Meetings will be held via Zoom conference call, and the virtual link to each meeting will be within the agenda for that meeting.***
HOW TO be eligible FOR A SENATE POSITION
There are 26 seats available in Senate. In order to qualify for one of these seats, a student must have:
- A minimum of a 2.00 GPA
- Maintain a minimum of a 2.00 GPA while in office
- Be currently enrolled in 5 or more units at Cerritos College
- Current semester CCSA sticker (behind Student ID card)
- No failing grades ("F", "No Pass") in previous semester before applying
- Apply online via FalconSync.
- More information is available upon request in the office of Student Activities
AGENDAS AND MINUTES
The ASCC follows Federal and State Laws, Local Ordinances, and Cerritos College Administrative and Board Policy including but not limited to California Brown Act. This requires all agendas of public meetings to be posted in accordance and all minutes of public meetings to be available in accordance as well. For access to previous agendas and minutes, go to Archived Senate Meetings.