ASCC Budget & Finance
The purpose of the annual budget is to provide funding for the ASCC program of activities
and services, and shall also reflect the educational needs of the college by placing
a priority on its support of instructional related programs.
The deadline to submit proposals is Tuesday, February 18, 2020 by 12 noon.
How to compete a proposal:
Notes on the worksheet and submission:
• Complete one request (tab on the Excel Workbook) per event/activity your club/department is proposing.
• Complete one Excel workbook file per account code. If no account code is established please leave that area blank.
• Each Excel file submitted is considered a 'submission' by a club/department. Do not mix departments/divisions/clubs on the same submission. Make one submission per account code.
• Your file should be saved as your Organization/Club/Department name and 'ASCC Funding
Request 20-21’…. i.e. "Student Activities ASCC Funding Request 20-21" , "Knitting
Club ASCC Funding Request 20-21" , etc.
How to submit a proposal:
Submit the ASCC Funding Request Sheet 2020-2021 online via this form in FalconSync. Email submissions will not be accepted.
• Your file must be attached as an Excel workbook, do not attach pdf's, a Word document, etc.
• You do not have to log in to submit this form, however it is recommended as you will be able to keep a copy of your submission if logged in.
Need help with your submission?
If you have questions about the budget process, or creating a submission, please attend one of the following ASCC Funding Request Orientations:
· Wednesday, January 22, 2020 at 12 pm in BK111/112
· Monday, February 3, 2020 at 3:30 pm in BK111/112
· Tuesday, February 4, 2020 at 1 pm in BK111/112
· Tuesday, February 11, 2020 at 1 pm in BK111/112
· Wednesday, February 12, 2020 at 12 pm in BK 111/112
For the 2020-2021 academic year, the ASCC anticipates being able to fund approximately $1.1 million in requests.
The ASCC Budget Committee calendar is still being finalized, however we expect committee meetings to convene in mid-February and present the budget to the ASCC Senate in mid- April. Budget notification letters are expected to be sent in end-May. For ASCC Budget & Finance Committee information, please visit our website.
Budget Committee Agenda 02.01.19
Budget Committee Agenda 02.22.19
Budget Committee Agenda 02.29.19
Budget Committee Agenda 03.08.19
Budget Committee Agenda 03.15.19 Minutes 03.15.19
Budget Committee Agenda 03.29.19
Budget Committee Meeting Minutes 02.23.18
Budget Committee Meeting Minutes 03.02.18
Budget Committee Meeting Minutes 03.09.18
Budget Committee Meeting Minutes 03.23.18
Budget Committee Meeting Minutes 03.30.18
The Committee on Budget and Finance shall:
a) Supervise the preparation of the budget.
b) Review and balance the budget
The ASCC Budget Committee shall consist of the following individuals:
- ASCC President
- ASCC Treasurer
- A member of the ASCC Senate appointed by the ASCC President
- An ASCC student appointed by the ASCC President
- Two (2) staff members appointed by the Director of Student Activities.
- Two (2) ASCC alternates, at least one (1) being a member of the ASCC Senate, designating
one and two: The first alternate having the power to break a tie vote in committee.
Meetings of this committee shall be open to the public. Notification of such meetings shall be posted one (1) week in advance.