ASCC Budget & Finance
The purpose of the annual budget is to provide funding for the ASCC program of activities
and services, and shall also reflect the educational needs of the college by placing
a priority on its support of instructional related programs.
The deadline to submit proposals is Thursday, February 11, 2020 by 11:59 p.m.
How to compete a proposal:
Notes on the worksheet and submission:
- Complete one request (tab on the Excel Workbook) per event/activity your club/department
- Complete one Excel workbook file per account code. If no account code is established
please leave that area blank.
- Each Excel file submitted is considered a 'submission' by a club/department. Do not
mix departments/divisions/clubs on the same submission. Make one submission per account
- Your file should be saved as your Organization/Club/Department name and 'ASCC Funding Request 21-22’…. i.e. "Student Activities ASCC Funding Request 21-22" , "Knitting Club ASCC Funding Request 21-22" , etc.
How to submit a proposal:
Submit the ASCC Funding Request Sheet 2021-2022 online via this Microsoft Teams form. Email submissions will not be accepted.
- The form must be submitted by a campus employee with a Microsoft account (i.e. club advisor, department or program lead, etc.).
Need help with your submission?
If you have questions about the budget process, or creating a submission, please contact Diana Madueno,Student Event Specialist at email@example.com.
For the 2021-2022 academic year, the ASCC anticipates continued reduced revenue and
allocations will be limited.
The ASCC Budget Committee calendar is still being finalized, however we expect committee meetings to convene in mid-February and present the budget to the ASCC Senate in mid- April. Budget notification letters are expected to be sent in end-May.
***In an effort to respond to the rapidly evolving situation regarding the COVID-19 crisis, until further notice all Student Government meetings will be held online to reduce the potential for community transmission rates of the virus.***
***Meetings will be held via Zoom conference call, and the virtual link to each meeting will be within the agenda for that meeting. ***
The Committee on Budget and Finance shall:
a) Supervise the preparation of the budget.
b) Review and balance the budget
The ASCC Budget Committee shall consist of the following individuals:
- ASCC President
- ASCC Treasurer
- A member of the ASCC Senate appointed by the ASCC President
- An ASCC student appointed by the ASCC President
- Two (2) staff members appointed by the Director of Student Activities.
- Two (2) ASCC alternates, at least one (1) being a member of the ASCC Senate, designating
one and two: The first alternate having the power to break a tie vote in committee.
Meetings of this committee shall be open to the public. Notification of such meetings shall be posted one (1) week in advance.
Budget Committee Meetings
- Budget Committee Agenda 12.04.20
- Budget Committee Agenda 01.08.21
- Budget Committee Agenda 01.22.21
- Budget Committee Agenda 02.19.21
- Budget Committee Agenda 02.26.21
- Budget Committee Agenda 03.05.21
- Budget Committee Agenda 03.12.21
- Budget Committee Agenda 03.15.21
- Budget Committee Agenda 04.02.21
- Budget Committee Agenda 02.21.20
- Budget Committee Agenda 02.28.20
- Budget Committee Agenda 03.06.20
- Budget Committee Agenda 03.07.20
- Budget Committee Agenda 03.13.20
- Budget Committee Agenda 03.27.20
- Budget Committee Agenda 04.03.20