Cerritos College How To's :
New Student Resources:
- General Education
- What should I take - Suggested Introductory Courses
- Time Management
- College Terminology Sheet - Need to know terms
- Student Accessibility Services (SAS)
- First Year Experience (FYE)
- Student Services Support Programs
- Title IX, Clery/VAWA/Campus SaVECa Ed Code
- Financial Aid
- Enrollment Calendar
- Success Center and Library
- Cerritos Distance Education Student Information
- Falcon's Nest
Falcon Edge Orientation FAQs
Yes, Falcon Edge is mandatory for all first time to college new students. Please complete your Falcon Edge Orientation Workshop in your MyCerritos account.
The Early Success Program is for eligible first-time NEW to College Students who have never attended any college.
Students may choose to participate in the Early Success Program (ESP) and receive the benefit of earlier enrollment for Spring 2024. Students eligible for ESP must submit an admissions application for Spring 2024; take the SRT or ESL testing; and complete orientation-counseling by Wednesday, September 23rd to receive this benefit.
For more information- Early Success Program (ESP)
If you have any questions please email Nayeli Duenas