Cerritos College’s Teacher TRaining ACademy (Teacher TRAC) is a national award winning teacher preparation program that serves students interested in teaching early childhood, elementary, secondary or career technical education (CTE).
- Teacher TRAC Brochure
- Teacher Preparation Career Guide
- Teacher TRAC Interest Form - Please fill out for more information about our Teaching Pathways.
The Teacher TRAC Center and Counseling Team are dedicated to assisting students on their path to becoming a teacher. Each pathway has program counselors that help students with their educational planning and needs. The Teacher TRAC Center is staffed Monday through Friday for student support.
- We work closely with local school districts to provide fieldwork placements, paid internships, and work-based learning opportunities.
- We also collaborate with local CSUs, providing seamless transfer pathways for students.
- Education course faculty are experienced, full time TK-12 teachers, they provide up to date, relevant coursework that prepares students for their role as future teachers.
- Additionally, Teacher TRAC students can select other courses targeted for future teachers.
- Annual scholarships.
Please continue to explore our website for more information and resources.