How to Get Started in Teacher TRAC
Applying for Teacher TRAC
- Complete the Teacher TRAC Application
- Fill out the application, make sure to hit "Submit".
- If you have any transcripts from other colleges please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org .(Unofficial ok)
- If you are a first time college student, please email a copy of your high school transcript to email@example.com. (Unofficial ok)
Cerritos College’s Teacher TRaining ACademy (Teacher TRAC) is targeted for students who are working towards a certificate, A.A. Degree or an A.A. Degree for Transfer (AA-T or AS-T) and will continue their education towards their Bachelor’s Degree and Credential at a 4-year institution. (CTE Students refer to the CTE WebPage)
For further information about local credential programs:
- CSU Long Beach Credential Center (562) 985-4109
- CSU Dominguez Hills Credential Center (310) 243-3353
- CSU Fullerton Credential Center (657) 278-3205
- CSU Los Angeles Credential Center (323) 343-4320
The following link can be used to search a comprehensive list of all credential programs
In addition to a multiple subject or single subject credential in a specific content area, future teachers can add authorizations that allow them to teach in other areas. For example, a teacher with a multiple subject credential can add a supplementary authorization in science and teach middle school science. For more information, please use the following links:
If you have questions about the Requirements, please contact us at (562) 860-2451 ext. 2212.