Teacher TRAC Counseling Services
The Teacher TRAC Counseling Team is dedicated to assisting students in developing transitional skills to help them achieve success in their academic, career and life goals in an inclusive environment that embraces the diversity of our students and community.
In order to schedule a counseling appointment:
- You must be a current Teacher TRAC Student.
- Have a valid Cerritos College Student ID Number (7 digits)
- Special Note: Fall 2020 Counseling Appointments are only being done through Virtual
Counseling. Please visit the Counseling HomePage to do virtual drop-in, online counseling for quick questions, or to schedule a virtual
- You may also call (562) 860-2451 Ext. 2212 and leave a voicemail for basic questions
about the program.
- Appointments are booked Monday- Friday 8 am - 4:30 pm
- A copy of your Cerritos College unofficial transcript
- Copies of transcripts from all other colleges attended (if applicable)
Teacher TRAC Counselors are available to assist you with questions regarding academics & transferring.