Teacher TRAC Counseling Services
The Teacher TRAC Counseling Team is dedicated to assisting students in developing transitional skills to help them achieve success in their academic, career and life goals in an inclusive environment that embraces the diversity of our students and community.
In order to schedule a counseling appointment:
- You must be a current Teacher TRAC Student.
- Have a valid Cerritos College Student ID Number (7 digits)
- Appointments are booked Monday- Friday beginning at 8:00 am.
- Please call (562) 860-2451 Ext. 2212 or come to the Teacher TRAC Center located in the Multipurpose Building, Room MP 100 A-F.
- Check-in for your appointment at the Counseling Front Desk inside the Administration
(Please note: Appointments may be limited during peak registration time.)
- A copy of your Cerritos College unofficial transcript
- Copies of transcripts from all other colleges attended (if applicable)
Teacher TRAC Counselors are available to assist you with questions regarding academics & transferring.