Community Partnerships for Teacher Pipeline (CPTP) Mentor Page
Welcome to the Community Partnerships for Teacher Pipeline Project (CPTP) Mentor Information Page. We are so glad you made it to our web site! CPTP is an initiative to build a community-based teacher pipeline that strengthens the teaching profession by increasing the number of Teachers of Color. If you haven’t done so already, please watch our 1-minute introduction video to learn more about the CPTP program. Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jziIZPSo0iQ
Interested in learning more?
Watch our short asynchronous information session video. Link: https://youtu.be/kMbLlGU_jCw
Ready to Apply?
- Mentor up to 2 Cerritos College Teacher TRAC students for minimally 1 year.
- Opportunity to shape the future of the teaching profession.
- Stipend per semester for mentorship of up to 2 Cerritos College Teacher TRAC students.
- Join a Professional Learning Community of comprehensive, integrated and long-lasting support.
- Faculty Development Opportunities.
How to reach us: firstname.lastname@example.org