IT Support Frequently Asked Questions
HOw to personalize your Portal account
This will help unlock your account or retrieve a forgotten password in the event that you change or lose your mobile phone.
Mobile text message is the default for most people, but you can select email.
Step 3 (Optional): Set up the mobile authenticator app.
The authenticator app is more secure and will generate one-time passcodes offline so you can log in even when you are not getting mobile reception.
Managing your Portal Account
- Invalid User
- How do I unlock my account?
- How do I reset the password to my account?
- How do I edit or change the mobile phone number on my account?
Answers for students
- I am a student. What is my default password?
- I am having problems submitting credit card payments. What can i do?
- Where can students download Microsoft Office?
Working with Outlook 365
- How do I set an "out of office" auto reply?
- I have access to a shared mailbox. How do I open a shared mailbox?
Working From Home
- I am a Cerritos College employee. Where can I find help with my Zoom account?
- I need help with my campus phone. Where can I find instructions for managing my Mitel phone?
- I am an employee. How do I install Office 365?
- How do I install Adobe products on my personal/home computer?
- What is OneDrive and how can I use OneDrive to work from home?
- How do I get documents digitally signed?