IT Support Frequently Asked Questions
How to personalize your Portal account
Step 1: Enroll an email address to receive the one-time passcode in addition to the mobile text message.
This will help unlock your account or retrieve a forgotten password in the event that you change or lose your mobile phone.
Step 2: Set up your default/preferred method for receiving you one-time passcode.
Mobile text message is the default for most people, but you can select email.
Step 3 (Optional): Set up the mobile authenticator app.
The authenticator app is more secure and will generate one-time passcodes offline so you can log in even when you are not getting mobile reception.
- What is the Cerritos Portal (https://cerritos.onbio-key.com)?
Managing your Portal Account
- Invalid User
- How do I unlock my account?
- How do I reset the password to my account?
- How do I edit or change the mobile phone number on my account?
Answers for students
- I am a student. What is my default password?
- I am having problems submitting credit card payments. What can i do?
- Where can students download Microsoft Office?
Working with Outlook 365
- How do I set an "out of office" auto reply?
- I have access to a shared mailbox. How do I open a shared mailbox?
Working From Home
- I am a Cerritos College employee. Where can I find help with my Zoom account?
- I need help with my campus phone. Where can I find instructions for managing my Mitel phone?
- I am an employee. How do I install Office 365?
- How do I install Adobe products on my personal/home computer?
- What is OneDrive and how can I use OneDrive to work from home?
- How do I get documents digitally signed?
Frequent Help Desk Questions
- How do I clear my browser history?
- How do I install software on my campus computer?
- My Lenovo laptop is not connecting to Cerritos WPA. How can I get my Lenovo laptop to connect?
- How to use you Mitel DECT Headset.