IT Support Frequently Asked Questions
Answers for students
Managing your Account
- My account is locked. How do I unlock my account?
- How do I:
- Enroll an email address to receive the one-time passcode as an alternative to the mobile text message?
- Reset the password to my student/staff account?
- Change the one-time passcode default to something other than a mobile text message?
- Edit or change the mobile phone number on my account?
- What is mobile authenticator and how do I set is up?
Working with Outlook 365
- How do I set an "out of office" auto reply?
- I have access to a shared mailbox. How do I open a shared mailbox?
Working From Home
- I am a Cerritos College employee. Where can I find help with my Zoom account?
- I need help with my campus phone. Where can I find instructions for managing my Mitel phone?
- I am an employee. How do I install Office 365?
- What is OneDrive and how can I use OneDrive to work from home?
- How do I get documents digitally signed?
Frequent Help Desk Questions
- How do I clear my browser history?